- Business person by day, undercover writer....whenever I can find the time.
- Married/Co-habitator/Co-conspirator/Co-pilot with "Hubby" (who will appear in future posts whether he likes it or not.) Seriously puts up with so much and so supportive of me....probably deserves some kind of award.
- Reside in Suburbia USA with 2 kittens, Gus and Murphy. They fill the house after the loss of our two loves last year - Kimmer and Daisy. Just like Kimmer and Daisy, they now rule the house.
- Hubby and I love to go flying around the area....He's the pilot and I'm the photographer. Let's not mix the two up or we're all in trouble.
- I dabble in most things creative, but suffer from a bad case of startanewprojectitis....I have 4 uncompleted scrapbooks, about a gazillion photos that should be printed and framed, 3 knitting projects that one day may make 1 full scarf, about 10 unfinished short stories, 1 completed book, 1 work in progress, and....a partridge in a pear tree.
- My dream job would be to read. All day long, with writing thrown in every other hour. I'm still waiting to see that job posting in the want ads.
- I have a useless talent for remembering movie, music, and TV trivia.....no job postings with that description either huh?
- I have a slight addiction to bags, notebooks, coffee cups (I could open my own Starbucks), lip gloss and anything dark chocolate. :)
- My idea of Heaven - a hammock, a fully stocked bookcase, Music, Grapefruit vodka, Hubby, crab legs, snuggling kitties, lilacs, coffee with no jitters.....and Ryan Gosling.
- My idea of Hell - Hot dogs, Marriage without humor/respect/LOVE, Never ending winters, People who complain and have nothing to complain about, No naps, Black Licorice, and Bullies.